The 100mm Deluxe Kit contains:
- A Filter Holder that allows the photographer to use two drop-in filters as well as a polariser, which screws onto the 105mm Accessory Ring.
- A Landscape Polariser, which not only polarises the scene, but also adds a subtle warm tone to the image. It can be used as wide as 16/17mm on a full-frame camera without vignetting, even with two further filters in the holder.
- The hugely popular Big Stopper, which reduces the exposure by ten stops, allowing the photographer to use wider apertures in bright conditions, or to slow down shutter speeds so that seas and skies take on those classic long-exposure qualities.
- A 1.2 (four stop) neutral-density medium graduated filter, which is ideal for shooting directly into the sun at the beginning and end of the day. At these times, there’s a big disparity between the exposure values of the sky and the foreground, and the 1.2 ND grad ensures the sensor records detail in both.
- A 0.9 (three stop) neutral-density hard graduated filter, which is renowned for its versatility and is indispensible to landscape photographers.
- A 0.6 (two stop) neutral-density medium graduated filter. New to the LEE Filters ND grad line-up, the medium grad is the perfect all-round filter and is already a firm favourite with many photographers.
Please note that the kit does not include an adaptor ring, which should be purchased separately.